Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ComReg Advice and Information Day Wednesday 10th September in the Library

Would you like to switch your landline phone provider? Do I have to change my phone number? Would you like to save money on your phone bills? How can I sign up for an Internet or Broadband service? How can I get the best deal on my mobile phone costs when traveling abroad? How do I make a complaint if I have a problem with my service provider?
These questions and many others will be answered on Wednesday 10th September 2008 at Watch House Cross Community Library between 11am and 4pm when the Commission for Communications Regulation ( COMREG ) invites you to come along to an Advice and Information Service where we will be available to provide information and answer your queries.

No comments: